Ask Colin: Fashion
Courtesy of Nina Shoes
What is the protocol for the bride's shoes? My daughter's colors are purple and white. She wants to wear purple shoes but her dad is opposed saying they will cheapen the gown and that she should wear white traditional shoes. What is your take on this?
It’s her day and her opportunity to make her statement of style. If they are chic and elegant shoes and she carries a purple bouquet or a bouquet with purple ribbon she should be able to pull it off. For bridal shoes inspiration, check out the Wedding Shoes gallery.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF