Ask Colin: Fashion
Courtesy of Nina Shoes
What is the protocol for the bride's shoes? My daughter's colors are purple and white. She wants to wear purple shoes but her dad is opposed saying they will cheapen the gown and that she should wear white traditional shoes. What is your take on this?
It’s her day and her opportunity to make her statement of style. If they are chic and elegant shoes and she carries a purple bouquet or a bouquet with purple ribbon she should be able to pull it off. For bridal shoes inspiration, check out the Wedding Shoes gallery.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis