Ask Colin: Fashion
Brian Dorsey Studios
My fiancé and I are planning to have a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. We'd like to keep our attire traditional and classic. We want a small church ceremony followed by a sit down dinner by the beach and finally gathering back at a villa for drinks. Is it okay for him to wear a tuxedo?
A tuxedo is usually called for at a formal affair beginning after 6pm. Perhaps he should wear a dark suit instead.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis