Ask Colin: Fashion
Brian Dorsey Studios
My fiancé and I are planning to have a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic. We'd like to keep our attire traditional and classic. We want a small church ceremony followed by a sit down dinner by the beach and finally gathering back at a villa for drinks. Is it okay for him to wear a tuxedo?
A tuxedo is usually called for at a formal affair beginning after 6pm. Perhaps he should wear a dark suit instead.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For