Ask Colin: Fashion
My wedding dress is very heavy and it is hard to dance in it. Would it be appropriate to change out of my wedding dress and into another white or light color dress after the ceremony or before we start dancing?
Absolutely! This is a huge trend - the bride wants a big formal dress to go down the aisle in and something fun and easy to dance in for the reception. If you are saving the dancing for after dinner, enter your reception in your ceremony gown and quietly step out after the meal to change. If you are interspersing dinner and dancing, change into your reception dress before being announced at the reception.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg