Bridal Market Trend: Cover-Ups
Chic Cover-ups for Your Wedding Gown from Bridal Fashion Week
Take a peek at some of April 2013's top cover-up styles.
Instead of opting for a sexy reception dress – which means buying a second wedding dress – designers are showing stylish and (sometimes) affordable ways to create two distinct looks with one wedding gown. With a matching cover-up, a bride can quickly change her wedding-day look from timeless and elegant to sexy and sultry by simply removing the top layer or bridal accessory between “I Do” and the first dance.
So what are latest wedding dress cover-up designs? You can choose something long and regal, such as Oscar de la Renta’s long lace coat with a crystal belt closure. Or for a winter wedding, Carolina Herrera showed a short fur jacket over one of her sophisticated designs. And to make the choice even simpler for brides, Lela Rose is selling a tulle dress overlay that can be worn with any gown in her new collection.
The wide selection of boleros, shrugs and other cover-up styles are sure to make it easier for you to find the one and create two unique looks that will work well for both your wedding ceremony and reception.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF