The Hottest Spring 2015 Bridal Market Trends
Designers have once again recreated the traditional white wedding dress into a variety of modern, minimal, romantic and fashion-forward styles. Through a mix of jeweled embellishments, delicate laces, sheer fabrics and pastel hues, brides will be pleasantly surprised to find a huge variety of wedding dress styles at their upcoming bridal salon appointment.
The big runway takeaways were a mix of modesty (sleeves) and barely-there detailing (embellished illusion necklines and backs). For brides shopping for something other than white, nude underlays offer a sexy alternative to the demure bride, while a range of pretty pastels can add playfulness.
Here’s a look at some of our favorite trends from Spring 2015 Bridal Market. Which ones are yours?
- Capelets and shrugs – Monique Lhuillier
- Sparkling applique – Carolina Herrera
- Pastels –Marchesa, Monique Lhuillier, Romona Keveza Collection
- Illusion necklines – Romona Keveza, Temperley
- Off the shoulder – Anne Barge, jenny Packham, Marchesa,
- Illusion/embellished backs – Ines Di Santo, Kenneth Pool
- Bows – Carolina Herrera
- Heavily beaded bodices - Ines Di Santo, Monique Lhuillier
- Sportswear inspired: J Mendel
- Layered over nude – Reem Acra, Rivini
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis