Rich shades of ruby, cherry, scarlet and crimson made a major statement on the spring and fall RTW runways and, much to our delight, these gorgeous hues are now popping up in the latest bridal collections.
The color red evokes a heightened sense of romance, passion and a fiery spirit, which is what we love about it. But if you’re not quite sold on the head-to-toe thing, then perhaps a touch of carefully considered red might be enough. How about a red rose bouquet? Try mixing the tones like Carolina Herrera did for a fresh, modern take. Or follow Amsale’s cue and add a slick of red lipstick for a charming dash of color.
One thing’s for sure, red is so uplifting, it’ll never let you down.
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF