Rich shades of ruby, cherry, scarlet and crimson made a major statement on the spring and fall RTW runways and, much to our delight, these gorgeous hues are now popping up in the latest bridal collections.
The color red evokes a heightened sense of romance, passion and a fiery spirit, which is what we love about it. But if you’re not quite sold on the head-to-toe thing, then perhaps a touch of carefully considered red might be enough. How about a red rose bouquet? Try mixing the tones like Carolina Herrera did for a fresh, modern take. Or follow Amsale’s cue and add a slick of red lipstick for a charming dash of color.
One thing’s for sure, red is so uplifting, it’ll never let you down.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?