The Best Dresses For A Destination Wedding
Packing for any trip can be quite an undertaking, but for your wedding it can be even more stressful. In addition to ensuring that you didn’t leave anything at home (some tropical locales won’t have a lingerie boutique nearby), you want to make sure that your wedding dress arrives in one piece and that means carrying it on the plane with you and even buying it its own seat if need be.
Most destination weddings will call for something short and sweet or a light and airy, and designers this season did not disappoint with their destination wedding dress designs. One of our favorite looks was seen at Oscar de la Renta, who opened his show with a white eyelet bikini paired with a matching pareo.
When shopping for your destination wedding, be sure to pick a dress that is made from a light fabric with minimal embellishments, so the weight of the gown and heat from the tropical sun don’t weight you down.
Here’s a look at some of the best destination wedding gowns we saw on the Spring 2015 Bridal Market runway!
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends