Frou-frou not for you? Fret not, Monique Lhuillier’s stellar Fall 2012 line-up includes some beautiful moments of pure, uncluttered chic. Amidst the flowers, tulle and beading, Monique sculpts Spanish Tulle into fitted Mermaids, drapes Ice Cream Charmeuse into flowing Goddesses and structures Satin Matelassé into tiny torsoed Trumpets.
Thoroughly modern Monique.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis