8 Hottest Trends From Bridal Fashion Week
To our fashion forward brides looking for the latest and greatest in wedding dresses, the search stops here! We’ve spent the last week watching gorgeous gowns go down the runway and are giving you an inside look. Here are the 8 hottest trends from Spring 2016 Bridal Fashion Week:
This season brides are giving us the cold shoulder- with this sweet and sassy style.
2. Tasteful Exposure
Demure, yet sexy. We’re loving the wave of illusion back, strategic cut-outs and peekaboo lace that graced the runways.
3. Pop Of Color
With spring in bloom, we’re seeing an array of pretty colors for chic non-white wedding dress options.
4. Bridal Bling
Not just the brides but even the wedding dresses themselves are sparkling this season.
5. The 3D Effect
Bridal designers are adding dazzling dimension with fluttering petals, whimsical embellishment, and floral appliques.
If the LBD is your Saturday night go-to, allow us to introduce you to the little white wedding dress.
For a touch of fun, fanciful feathers make a glamorous bridal statement.
The answer to a different dress for your ceremony and reception in one. Removable overlays are allowing brides to have their cake and eat it too.
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For