6 Best Celebrity Wedding Dresses
When it comes to celebrities, a wedding day is like the ultimate red carpet. So needless to say, celeb bridal style offers some serious inspiration (and total dress envy). Take a look at our 6 favorite wedding dresses from famous brides.
1. Kate Moss in John Galliano. Ethereal bohemian glamor? Check and check! No one does it better than Kate Moss.
2. Olivia Palermo in Carolina Herrera. Leave it to our girl Olivia to do something different, and utterly jaw dropping. This wedding day look shows some serious leg, with white shorts underneath a tulle skirt.
3. Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen. On her wedding day, Kate Middleton looked nothing less than royal. One of the most talked about wedding dresses of all time, the Dutchess did not disappoint.
4. Keira Knightley in Chanel. Short and sweet, we’re loving Keira’s wedding day look. The British beauty steps away from the traditional dress silhouette for a style that’s all her own.
5. Amal Alamuddin in Oscar de la Renta. Not only did she land the world’s most eligible bachelor, but Amal also scored one of the beautiful dresses of all time. This off-the-shoulder stunner is incredibly elegant, just like the bride herself.
6. Kim Kardashian in Givenchy. Can you talk about celebrities without mentioning Kim Kardashian? This awe-inspiring illusion lace dress perfectly showed off the starlets famous figure.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis