17 Best Dresses From Bridal Fashion Week
With flowers finally in full bloom here in New York, we were so excited to see all the top designers showcase their collections at spring 2017 Bridal Fashion Week. After several days jam packed with shows, we’ve rounded up our 17 favorite dresses. From ball gowns to minimalistic designs, these are the best of the best. Take a look at the dresses that stole the show (and our hearts)!
1. “Something blue” has never looked quite as good as this Naeem Khan off-the-shoulder gown.
2. A gorgeous Carolina Herrera dress gets some extra “umph” with its sheer overskirt.
3. We simply cannot stop thinking about the 3D floral appliqués on this Marchesa dress.
4. Romona Keveza impresses yet again with this French inspired lavender floral ball gown.
5. Simplicity is at it’s best with this sleek and fitted Christian Siriano halter dress.
6. The crystal beading on this Reem Acra gown is icy enough to have been made for Queen Elsa herself!
7. This Galia Lahav dress oozes vintage glamour with it’s sculpted bodice and delicate overskirt.
8. Monique Lhuillier’s lingerie inspired dress featuring an illusion neckline seems to just glide over the skin.
9. For the bride who want’s to show off her wedding day shoes, nothing beats this Anne Barge high-low gown.
10. Look no further than this J. Mendel stunner for a mermaid dress done oh so right.
11. Classic feels fresh again with this Oscar de la Renta gown and matching veil.
12. Jenny Packham’s boho glam dress was a total knock out with intricate beading and a fluttery sleeve.
13. In true Berta style, this dramatic design featured intricate lace and beading in addition to a long overskirt train.
14. Pretty is an understatement when it comes to describing this exquisite Romantique by Claire Pettibone dress.
15. Girly girls can’t help but go googly eyed over this soft pink tulle ball gown with gorgeous silver embroidery.
16. Sexy subtlety was the name of the game with this high slit Rivini dress.
17. Demure damask looks so elegant with this sweet and simple Lela Rose gown.
18. Honorable mention for the cutest flower girl we’ve ever seen goes to this little one in Oscar de la Renta.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg