12 Jewelry Splurges Worth Every Penny
If you want to start investing in your jewelry collection, the best fine jewelry is something that makes a statement, is timeless, and reflects quality craftsmanship. While these may come with a hefty price tag, pieces that you buy now will last a lifetime. We’ve found 12 jewelry splurges from Simon G. that you can wear everyday, for special occasions, and everything in between. And trust us, these pieces are worth every penny.
1. In the design of a laurel wreath, this delicate ring is something you could wear to the office or for a night out! We love the diamond accents in rose gold.
2. For the true jewelry collector, a diamond necklace is the crowning piece. The floral motif of this diamond encrusted is something you’ll pass down for generations.
3. You can never go wrong with a ruby cocktail ring. This beautiful design has two halos of diamonds, with a subtle rose gold accent.
4. If you have a more contemporary style, this twisted two-tone ring will be a staple in your jewelry wardrobe. Different sized diamonds highlight this structural design.
5. More is more with this glam anniversary band. White and rose gold with white and pink diamonds make this ring an automatic statement piece.
6. Who said classics are boring? This diamond-encrusted ring is like a tennis bracelet for your fingers!
7. Feel like Elizabeth Taylor with this gorgeous diamond flower ring. If you’re a fan of floral, then this is definitely the piece for you.
8. Go for the gold (and white gold) with this intricate and absolutely breathtaking necklace. This modern design will be what you reach for to wear for every special occasion.
9. Contemporary meets classic with this rose gold and diamond ring. How unique are the organic 3D bands that overlay the pave set diamonds?
10. We love this white and pink diamond cocktail ring with a distinctly vintage vibe. It’s just so pretty!
11. Wear them every day, all together, individually, or as a compliment to your engagement ring and wedding band. No matter how you style them, you’ll get endless use of this tri-color trio.
12. For a true showstopper, look no further than this exquisite diamond necklace. Your neck will be literally dripping in diamonds when you step out in this covetable piece.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends