12 Gorgeous Hairstyles For Your Summer Wedding
Wedding season is officially here. Whether you’re a bride-to-be, bridesmaid, or guest- you’ll want to have some seriously lovely locks for the Big Day. From elegant updos to bohemian braids, we’re sharing the most gorgeous hairstyles for a summer celebration. Fair warning, these looks will have you dreaming of a walk down the aisle ASAP.
1. For the ultimate flower child, a floral crown is woven into a half-up hairstyle.
2. Create a classic and elegant look that stands out, with a crown braid chignon accented with crystal pins.
3. For a look that feels special without being overly fussy, we love a loose braid.
4. Wispy locks and a gorgeous flower crown make for for an incredibly romantic wedding day hairstyle.
5. Brides take note, we’re loving this look of twisted tendrils and a sparkling crystal pin.
6. It doesn’t get more beautiful than an elegant updo adorned with crystal strands.
7. Soft curls allow for an enchanting headpiece to grab everyone’s attention.
8. This romantic style, intertwined with ribbon, has modern-day princess written all over it.
9. A surefire way to make your braid stand out? Add beautiful blooms.
10. Oversized flowers give this sweet chignon an ultra sweet finishing touch.
11. Delicate fishtail braids add a touch of the unexpected to side-swept waves.
12. Unusual accessories, like a bundle of berries, make a classic chignon stand apart.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?