12 Celebrity Hairstyles Perfect For Your Wedding Day
There’s nothing quite like the red carpet for some serious bridal inspiration! Lets face it, when celebs are decked to the nines- heads turn. So why not take cue from these leading ladies for your own shinning star moment? We’re sharing the most awe-worthy hairstyles that have graced Hollywood. Get inspired by all the luscious locks right here:
1. Blake Lively – Vintage Glam
Channel Old Hollywood for a look that’s stood the test of time. Side-swept defined curls are both stunning and sophisticated.
2. Emma Watson – Short and Sassy
Skip the high maintenance hairstyles, with this half up option that looks elegant and effortless all at once.
3. Nicole Kidman – Beautiful Braid
A fishtail braid is a flirty and fun style for your special day. Add some dramatic earrings and you’ve got a look that’s sure to knock ‘em off their feet.
4. Sienna Miller – Natural Glow
Soft waves are an ideal choice for a beach wedding. Plus, you won’t have to worry about your hair when you’re tearing it up on the dance floor!
5. Zoe Saldana – Inspired Halo
An easy-breezy braided halo is a fun and fabulous look for a summer celebrtion.
6. Angelina Jolie – Half Up Elegance
A style chic enough for a black tie wedding but perfect for the bride who also wants to let (some of) her hair down!
7. Julianne Hough – Pretty and Playful
This sweet style is sure to be a fan favorite. The look is utterly romantic, yet stylish enough to make you a sure showstopper!
8. Kate Middleton – Perfectly Pulled Together
Volume at the crown and a braided back make this a sleek selection fit for a princess.
9. Taylor Swift – Tantalize With Texture
This modern twisted updo looks elegant with just the right touch of edge.
10. Dianna Agron – True Romance
A loosely pulled back hairstyle is the perfect way to show off your bridal glow. This look works for anything from a rustic wedding to a black tie affair!
11. Jessica Alba – Boho Updo
The chignon gets an update! Go for a loose updo, throw in a braid and you’ve got the perfect style for the sophisticated flower child.
12. Charlize Theron – Bridal Bling
A perfectly undone side chignon gets taken to the next level with a crystal hairpiece.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis