11 Halo Engagement Rings That Will Have You Seeing Stars
When it comes to current engagement ring trends, as Beyoncé would say, I can see your halo! This sparkling style has become popular in the past few years and with good reason - regardless of the center stone, a halo design increases the overall impact of your ring. So whether you want to make a smaller stone seem larger or you simply like this dramatic style of setting, consider some of these divine designs from Simon G.
1. You’re hitting two trends with one stone in this ring! The combination of rose gold and a halo make this round diamond dazzle.
2. A round cut center stone is that much more impressive with a modern square halo setting and three bands of diamonds. The contrast of the round and square make this ring even more unique.
3. This classic solitaire sparkles with addition of a halo. Once you add the matching band, this gorgeous set from Simon G. shines twice as bright.
4. An emerald cut diamond stands out against a halo of round diamonds. This delicate ring feels both vintage and contemporary when paired with a matching band.
5. What’s better than one? Two of course! Double halos and interlocking bands create the perfect pair.
6. Intricate filigree designs by Simon G. make this cushion cut halo ring incredibly unique. Any way you look at it, this ring is a standout.
7. This timeless design is perfectly balanced. Between the lovely round center diamond to the cushion halo to the matching band, this is set could have come straight from heaven!
8. An Art Deco emerald cut design becomes modern again with a rose gold halo. The combination of rose gold and pink rose quartz stones add a fun splash of color.
9. Round diamonds are anything but ordinary when placed in a setting like this. The bold halo and band with a cut out design give this Simon G. ring a style that’s sure to shine.
10. This round solitaire looks twice as big with a single halo. With the halo, a simple setting is amped up for a look we can’t get enough of!
11. This celeb-worthy sparkler has a little bit of everything! A round cut diamond, double cushion halos, and a matching band – what’s not to love?
- 12 Wedding Worthy Dresses From The 2017 Oscars
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF