10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
The season of giving thanks (and gifts!) has officially arrived. What better way to show how grateful you are for that someone then by gifting them with a gorgeous piece of jewelry that will make them think of you each time they wear it! With red leaves in the trees and orange pumpkins at every corner, rose gold will fit right in to the hues of the season. Not to mention it’s the biggest trend in jewelry right now that every girl is gaga for. Here are our top 11 favorite rose gold jewelry items that will make everyone thankful!
1. Contemporary Two-Tone Pendant
If your special someone is as bold as Beyoncé, then this stunning 18k gold pendant is exactly what she needs. It sparkles bright with gorgeous white diamonds and features a one-of-a-kind design overlay of rose gold.
2. Unique Three-Tone Earring Set
This distinctive earring set, featuring accents of white diamonds and smooth metals, will guarantee a gift unlike any other.
3. Classically Elegant Engagement Ring
Thinking about putting a ring on it this holiday season? This rose gold engagement ring, with compliments of side stones and round cut white diamonds, will make for an obvious “yes”!
4. Charming Bangle Bracelet
This gorgeous rose gold bangle is simple enough to wear with anything and special enough to stand out.
5. Effortlessly Chic Wedding Band
Have an anniversary coming up? This solitaire band featuring stunning white and rose gold, accentuated with round white and pink diamonds, is sure to steal her heart all over again.
6. Stunning Spiral Ring
This ring is full of sparkle and personality! It’s also a total standout with its unique shape and slight joints.
7. Intertwined Teardrop Pendant
This contemporary intertwined design is so elegant and we can’t help but love its unique teardrop shape. Receiving this pendant is sure to bring all the happy tears!
8. Extraordinarily Contemporary Men’s Band
Don’t let anyone tell you that men don’t want a little bit of bling too. Give him a ring that’s just as handsome as he is!
9. Romantic Two-Tone Right-Hand Ring
This gorgeous ring screams romance with an overlapping design of round diamonds and baguette diamonds!
10. Statement-Making Watermelon Tourmaline Ring
If you’re looking for a ring that will be the center of attention at every holiday party – then look no further than this gorgeous rose gold ring featuring an 8.89 watermelon tourmaline stone and haloed by tiny white diamonds. All we can say is, wow!
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends