10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
Just because the engagement ring is extra eye-catching, doesn’t mean the wedding band has to pale in comparison! Wedding bands should seamlessly compliment the engagement ring on the bride’s finger or stand out on the groom’s. Whether you’re looking for a band that is simple and elegant or sparkling and extravagant, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for in the Colin Cowie collection at Blue Nile. Prepare to be dazzled!
1. Brushed Diamond Wedding Ring in 18k Yellow Gold
This total classic is any man’s dream. It distinctively features round diamonds in the profile of this brushed yellow gold band for a design unlike any other.
2. Classic Diamond Ring in Platinum
Just a step up from the alternative classic style is this sparkling diamond ring that is the ultimate combination of tasteful and bold.
3. Classic Diamond Eternity Ring in Platinum
Diamonds are forever and so is this timeless eternity wedding band adorned with round diamonds set in platinum paired with an infinity motif.
4. Pavé Diamond Ring in Platinum
This brilliant pave-set diamond ring is delicate, sweet, and feminine while providing just enough shine!
5. Black Diamond Infinity Wedding Ring in Platinum with Black Rhodium
A guaranteed stunner – this black rhodium plated ring would look great on your man’s finger for a lifetime to come.
6. Classic Wedding Ring in Platinum
For the couple that values the beauty in simplicity, this classic platinum band stamped with Colin’ signature trademark is just the right fit!
7. Milgrain Inlay Wedding Ring in Platinum and 18k Yellow Gold
Elegantly crafted, this men’s wedding band features a milgrain inlay and is set in platinum and 18k Yellow Gold. Your future husband will love you even more when he sees this beauty!
8. Dot Dash Ring in 14k Yellow Gold
You and your girls won’t be able to stop squealing over this gorgeous ring comprised of round, princess, and baguette cut diamonds in a prong set - what’s not to love?!
9. Matte Diamond Wedding Ring in Platinum
A new take on tradition – your man will look so sharp wearing this brushed platinum wedding ring featuring 6 round diamonds.
10. Colin Cowie Black Diamond Edge Wedding Ring in 18k White Gold
Have you ever seen anything quite like this? A classic men’s wedding ring is transformed by a channel-set with round black diamonds along the front and back edges. Amazing!
- Bomb Wedding Makeup Tutorials For Every Bridal Style
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For