10 Colored Wedding Dresses
For The Non Traditional Bride
While a white wedding dress will always be a forever classic, there’s something undeniably appealing about an unexpected splash of color amidst a sea of ivory. For those who dare to be different, colored gowns can be a bold and beautiful choice for your walk down the aisle. Love the idea of a wedding dress that tosses tradition to the curb? Get inspired by our favorite colored wedding dresses for your big day.
1. For all you show stoppers out there, there’s nothing more romantic (or eye-catching) than wearing red.
2. We adore a vibrant pink wedding dress for a fresh, romantic look.
3. Brides with whimsical, fun-loving personalities will love playing with shades of purple.
4. Classic silhouettes get totally transformed when done in an innovative hue like mint green.
5. A delicate baby blue makes for a sweet twist on the traditional.
6. Muted gray brings a brides personality and style to center stage.
7. For a touch of color, blush gowns are a trendy pick we can’t get enough of.
8. Feeling extra bold? Go glam with gold, a metallic dress is a great way to shine on your big day!
9. For a feminine feel, you can’t beat floral. This ladylike look is perfect for the bride who’s looking for something unique.
10. Elegant and dramatic, black wedding dresses have us ready to embrace the dark side. These gowns prove that daring to be different can be a very good thing.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg