10 Bridal Braids You Should Totally Copy For Your Wedding
When it comes to wedding hairstyles, it’s hard to find a look that’s more romantic than a braid. They’re picturesque, fuss-free and will never go unnoticed- making a plait the perfect choice for your Big Day. Tying the knot this year? Here are the 10 best wedding braids that you’ve got to try:
1. We love the carefree feeling of a fishtail braid. Add bold and bright crystal accessories to up the elegance factor.
2. Fresh flowers make a romantic braided up-do even sweeter.
3. A chignon gets even chicer with the addition of braids.
4. This sophisticated braided hairstyle is the perfect twist on a classic.
5. A headpiece made of greenery, and a loose braid, are just the thing for the bohemian bride.
6. Just the ticket for the bride who wants to let her hair down and turn the style up!
7. A crown braid brings sophistication to this elegant bridal look.
8. Proof that multiple braids don’t need to look messy, we’re loving this refined look.
9. The sweet simplicity of a loosely pulled back style isn’t lost on us.
10. This sophisticated style has all the elements of a classic updo but with an intricate braided upgrade.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg