10 Best Dresses From Fall 2016 Bridal Fashion Week
We’re serving up some serious eye candy for all the future brides and white gown lovers everywhere. The Fall 2016 Bridal Collections have arrived and they are not to be missed. These gowns are just the right mix of sassy with classy and will make you feel spectacular on your special day. Take a look at the best of Bridal Fashion Week:
1. A Marchesa ball gown, with an intricately embroidered bodice and lush skirt made of layers of tulle, is the height of romance.
2. This ball gown from Romona Keveza Luxe Collection features illusion sleeves and timeless lace that will take your guests’ breath away.
3. An illusion back, body-skimming lace dress from Galia Lahav amps up the sensual appeal.
4. A deep-V crystal neckline and full skirt make this Carolina Herrera dress perfect for the princess bride.
5. This off-the-shoulder style from Pronovias features delicate lace for a bridal look you’re sure to love.
6. A strapless Reem Acra dress captures everyone’s attention with dynamic 3D blooms.
7. A lace collar adds a touch of elegance to this floral lace Ines Di Santo stunner.
8. This regal gown by Berta is adorned with shimmering accents and a detachable skirt to take you from ceremony to reception in style.
9. Naeem Khan dazzles with this long sleeve 3D embellished gown fit for the fashionista bride.
10. Feathers and lace steal the show on this dramatic dress by Monique Lhullier.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis