10 Best Dresses From Bridal Fashion Week
Ready for gorgeous gown overload? Spring 2016 Bridal Fashion Week might be over, but we’re still seeing visions of lace, tulle and sparkle. Simply breathtaking wedding dresses paraded down the runways, and we can’t wait to share all the beautiful bridal inspiration with you. We’ve taken on the almost impossible task of selecting the crème de la crème. Take a look at the dresses that stole the show and our hearts.
1. With its seemingly endless train and sheer one-shoulder styling, this mesmerizing gown by Romona Keveza makes for a serious bridal moment.
2. Make a sparkling statement in this illusion top ball gown by Reem Acra.
3. Showstopper alert! Flaunt your figure in this plunging neckline dress by Berta.
4. For your perfect princess moment, look no further then this layered tulle gown by Monique Lhuillier.
5. Elegant and timeless, we can’t get enough of the crystal embellishment on this Marchesa wedding dress.