10 Amazingly Pretty New Wedding Updos
There’s something so timeless about a bride with her hair swept up and these days the classic updo has become anything but ordinary. Fresh takes on this classic wedding hairstyle are pinned, twisted, tucked and leaving us totally breathless. Get inspired by the best of bridal updos right now:
1. A gilded branch hair accessory beautifully accents pinned up curls.
2. Loose serpentine braids make this updo standout.
3. A low chignon looks sleek and sophisticated when styled with a crystal barrette.
4. Fanciful pink feathers up the wow factor on this side-swept style.
5. A side plait looks fabulous when paired with pearl flowers.
6. Crisscross crown braids look like they’re fit for royalty.Photo by FirstVIEW
7. A face framing loose braided bun gives us all the feels.
8. Soft upswept curls and a crystal brooch make for a seriously stylish bridal hairstyle.
9. Blooms and berries up the pretty on this sweet chignon.
10. A modern crystal hairpiece is the perfect accent to this chic up style.
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg