Ask Colin: Planning
My wife and I were married for 28 years the first time, divorced for seven years then remarried and have been together for eight years. We want to have an anniversary celebration this year. What number should we use (a combination of the two marriages, 36 years?) and what date? The original wedding date was June 10th; the second wedding was August 4th.
I would celebrate on June 10th. It’s the one that counts the most, since it’s when you first got together…the seven years apart were a breather!
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer