Ask Colin: Planning
My wife and I were married for 28 years the first time, divorced for seven years then remarried and have been together for eight years. We want to have an anniversary celebration this year. What number should we use (a combination of the two marriages, 36 years?) and what date? The original wedding date was June 10th; the second wedding was August 4th.
I would celebrate on June 10th. It’s the one that counts the most, since it’s when you first got together…the seven years apart were a breather!
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot