Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the first thing I should do after getting engaged?
You now have a massive party/event to produce. First, make your guest list—it will determine who, where, when and how many people could possibly attend the event. Next, decide on a wedding date, then confirm the venue and officiant. Now, tell your family and friends.
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding