Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the first thing I should do after getting engaged?
You now have a massive party/event to produce. First, make your guest list—it will determine who, where, when and how many people could possibly attend the event. Next, decide on a wedding date, then confirm the venue and officiant. Now, tell your family and friends.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials