Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the first thing I should do after getting engaged?
You now have a massive party/event to produce. First, make your guest list—it will determine who, where, when and how many people could possibly attend the event. Next, decide on a wedding date, then confirm the venue and officiant. Now, tell your family and friends.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot