Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the easiest way to make a seating chart?
The best way to plan seating at your reception is the old-fashioned way: write every person’s name three-by-five card and begin to group guests into tables of six, eight, or ten. This allows you to group names and move guests from one table to another easily. Once you have determined seating, write it up on a master list on your computer.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot