Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the easiest way to make a seating chart?
The best way to plan seating at your reception is the old-fashioned way: write every person’s name three-by-five card and begin to group guests into tables of six, eight, or ten. This allows you to group names and move guests from one table to another easily. Once you have determined seating, write it up on a master list on your computer.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer