Ask Colin: Planning
What’s the easiest way to make a seating chart?
The best way to plan seating at your reception is the old-fashioned way: write every person’s name three-by-five card and begin to group guests into tables of six, eight, or ten. This allows you to group names and move guests from one table to another easily. Once you have determined seating, write it up on a master list on your computer.
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country