Ask Colin: Planning
We are planning an engagement party and I'd like to give a favor. I can't think of anything for 45 people. Any suggestions?
How about a fabulous playlist of your favorite music created by your DJ? What about having a photobooth and getting an engraved picture frame for each guest… or how about a booklet telling guests about yourselves, the recipes for food and recipes for the cocktails served. Hope one of these works.
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever