Ask Colin: Planning
My youngest daughter is getting married in winter. I am a single parent and work as a nurse, so we are on a very strict budget. I want to give her an absolutely "WOW" wedding day - she so deserves it. My dilemma is a wedding favor for 200 guests. Her theme is crystal, white and silver. Any ideas?
Skip the favor and put the money into the wedding reception. The guests will have a better time – the gift of being a guest is the gift you have already given.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer