Ask Colin: Planning
My youngest daughter is getting married in winter. I am a single parent and work as a nurse, so we are on a very strict budget. I want to give her an absolutely "WOW" wedding day - she so deserves it. My dilemma is a wedding favor for 200 guests. Her theme is crystal, white and silver. Any ideas?
Skip the favor and put the money into the wedding reception. The guests will have a better time – the gift of being a guest is the gift you have already given.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials