Ask Colin: Planning
My youngest daughter is getting married in winter. I am a single parent and work as a nurse, so we are on a very strict budget. I want to give her an absolutely "WOW" wedding day - she so deserves it. My dilemma is a wedding favor for 200 guests. Her theme is crystal, white and silver. Any ideas?
Skip the favor and put the money into the wedding reception. The guests will have a better time – the gift of being a guest is the gift you have already given.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot