Ask Colin: Planning
I would like to know the top 5 must-haves for a great wedding reception? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
A wedding reception is the same as hosting a dinner party. I always appeal to the five senses and you can’t go wrong. You want a beautiful setting, delicious food, well crafted cocktails, amazing music and a colorful guest list! Add a love-struck bride and groom and the magic will happen.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials