Ask Colin: Planning
I would like to know the top 5 must-haves for a great wedding reception? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
A wedding reception is the same as hosting a dinner party. I always appeal to the five senses and you can’t go wrong. You want a beautiful setting, delicious food, well crafted cocktails, amazing music and a colorful guest list! Add a love-struck bride and groom and the magic will happen.
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot
- 9 Heart-Warming Gifts To Thank Dad On Your Wedding Day
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research