Ask Colin: Planning
What are your secrets for a perfect wedding?
I never use the word ‘perfect.’ In life, your best is more than good enough. Whenever a bride comes to me and says she wants the perfect wedding, I tell her she’s come to the wrong man. However, I always tell her I will do my best for her. The word ‘perfect’ conjures up too high an expectation. Something IS going to go wrong, but that is why you hire great professionals; they can divert it, fix it, and get it back on track so that there is the least amount of negative impact, if any, on the guests.
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding