Ask Colin: Planning
What are your secrets for a perfect wedding?
I never use the word ‘perfect.’ In life, your best is more than good enough. Whenever a bride comes to me and says she wants the perfect wedding, I tell her she’s come to the wrong man. However, I always tell her I will do my best for her. The word ‘perfect’ conjures up too high an expectation. Something IS going to go wrong, but that is why you hire great professionals; they can divert it, fix it, and get it back on track so that there is the least amount of negative impact, if any, on the guests.
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot
- 9 Heart-Warming Gifts To Thank Dad On Your Wedding Day
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research