Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Victor Sizemore Photography
My wedding is coming up in a few weeks, but my fiancé and I still haven’t selected a song for our first dance! Any suggestions?
Classics like Etta James’ “At Last” and Frank Sinatra’s “As Time Goes By” never go out of style. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole and “I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher can be very fun choices. For something newer with a bit of a vintage feel, consider Adele’s “One And Only,” “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne, “Latch” by Sam Smith, or “Marry You” by Bruno Mars. Whatever you pick, be sure it’s a song you can both agree on and will want to dance to time and again.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials