Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Victor Sizemore Photography
My wedding is coming up in a few weeks, but my fiancé and I still haven’t selected a song for our first dance! Any suggestions?
Classics like Etta James’ “At Last” and Frank Sinatra’s “As Time Goes By” never go out of style. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole and “I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher can be very fun choices. For something newer with a bit of a vintage feel, consider Adele’s “One And Only,” “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne, “Latch” by Sam Smith, or “Marry You” by Bruno Mars. Whatever you pick, be sure it’s a song you can both agree on and will want to dance to time and again.
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot
- 9 Heart-Warming Gifts To Thank Dad On Your Wedding Day
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research