Ask Colin: Planning
Photo by Victor Sizemore Photography
My wedding is coming up in a few weeks, but my fiancé and I still haven’t selected a song for our first dance! Any suggestions?
Classics like Etta James’ “At Last” and Frank Sinatra’s “As Time Goes By” never go out of style. “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole and “I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher can be very fun choices. For something newer with a bit of a vintage feel, consider Adele’s “One And Only,” “You Are The Best Thing” by Ray LaMontagne, “Latch” by Sam Smith, or “Marry You” by Bruno Mars. Whatever you pick, be sure it’s a song you can both agree on and will want to dance to time and again.
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer
- What Should Actually Be In Your Clutch On Your Wedding Day
- Win The Hottest Summer Accessories From Pura Vida For You And Your 4 Lucky Bridesmaids!