Ask Colin: Planning
We are planning on providing our own alcohol for our wedding. What is the best way to determine what type of alcohol we will need?
Select a beverage scheme that everyone will enjoy. Use large beverage servers and make a great cocktail in one, then offer a limited choice incorporating what most of your guest will enjoy. Perhaps it’s wine, the signature cocktail, vodka and beer. You can always add tequila or scotch as well.
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch
- It-Girl Approved Gifts For Your Bachelorette Party
- 10 Minutes With: Julie Lindenman, Colin Cowie Celebrations Senior Event Producer