Ask Colin: Planning
We are planning on providing our own alcohol for our wedding. What is the best way to determine what type of alcohol we will need?
Select a beverage scheme that everyone will enjoy. Use large beverage servers and make a great cocktail in one, then offer a limited choice incorporating what most of your guest will enjoy. Perhaps it’s wine, the signature cocktail, vodka and beer. You can always add tequila or scotch as well.
- 11 Ideas That Will Transform Your Backyard Into The Best Wedding Ever
- The Best Etsy Finds For Your Wedding Favors
- Wedding Planning As Told By The Bachelor Girls
- 7 Non-Cheesy Ways To Add Valentine’s Day Romance To Your Wedding
- The World's Worst Wedding Fails Of All Time
- The Internet Has Spoken: These Are The Best DIY Wedding Tutorials