Ask Colin: Planning
We are planning on providing our own alcohol for our wedding. What is the best way to determine what type of alcohol we will need?
Select a beverage scheme that everyone will enjoy. Use large beverage servers and make a great cocktail in one, then offer a limited choice incorporating what most of your guest will enjoy. Perhaps it’s wine, the signature cocktail, vodka and beer. You can always add tequila or scotch as well.
- The 8 Best Winter Wedding Venues In The Country
- Creative Save The Dates And Invites For The Best Wedding Ever
- How To Add Some Holiday Spirit To Your Wedding
- 5 Winter Wedding Color Schemes So Good They’ll Give You The Chills
- Heres Everything You *Need* On Your Wedding Website
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot