Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
We're thinking of having a cash bar - how do you inform guests before the event? Is it proper etiquette to note it on the RSVP card?
As the host of the event, perhaps you provide the bubbly and wine and keep the cash bar for beer and hard liquor. This way guests will still be able to lightly imbibe and there will be no need to make mention of it.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?