Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Colin Cowie Celebrations
Our ceremony is not a religious one but we are thinking of asking a family member to say grace before the meal - does that seem inappropriate? Should we not have someone say grace as my partner is not religious at all?
Of course you should have a friend say grace. Each and ever person has a different relationship with G-d or their higher power. Do what is comfortable for you and your fiance. Bless the food!
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?