Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Your wedding is for your greatest hits not your latest hists. You shouldn’t invite any friends of friends, boyfriends or girlfriends unless they’re in a serious committed relationship.
LATEST in Wedding Etiquette
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?