Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Is there a wedding trend you wish would go away?
Yes! Traditionally, the groom feeds his bride the first bite of cake, and then she reciprocates. In recent years, a mean-spirited, awful custom-called pushing cake into the bride's face-has surfaced. You should skip it. It's tacky.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?