Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Colin Cowie Celebrations
Is there a polite way to ask for a cash gift for my wedding?
There's no shame in wanting something specific on your wedding day. If you prefer paper to pots and pans, let your made of honor and best-man know. When there are questions about registry, they can mention that you would prefer a cash gift.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?