Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
How do I arrange to introduce the families if one set of parents is divorced? By bringing them all together or by planning separate events?
If the divorced parents get along well and feel comfortable together, invite them together. If, on the other hand, they don't get along, arrange for separate introductions.
If one lives far away, it is not essential to arrange a pre-wedding meeting.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?