Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
I have a wedding just about every weekend, any survival tips?
The best way to take on any challenging situation is to face it head on and give it your all. No matter how you feel - always show up on time, dressed for the occasion, and give 100%. If you’re not going to put in the appropriate amount of effort, you might as well not go at all.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?