Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
If you’re worried social media will distract from memorable moments, don’t be shy about laying down the ground rules. Before the ceremony begins, have someone (or something, like a program) tell guests when it’s appropriate to take and share photos online.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?
- Evites: trendy or tacky?