Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
Keep the flower girl’s parents in the front row of the ceremony so that she can focus on them. Also, make sure her walk down the aisle is preceded by practice runs and lots of pep talks.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?
- Evites: trendy or tacky?