Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
How do I deal with picky eaters?
As the bride and groom, host and hostess of the wedding, you want all your guests to be welcome. If you know one of your friends is Kosher, or some are gluten free or vegetarian, you should consult with your caterer and do your best to accommodate them. If someone is just picky and difficult, hopefully they can eat around the menu you created.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?