Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Donna Morgan Spring 2014 Bridesmaid Collection
How can I approach my maid of honor about her lack of help with my wedding?
Explain to her that choosing a maid of honor was not an easy decision to make, you are very happy that you chose her to be the maid of honor and that said, you would appreciate some more help. Start by sharing a task list with her and ask her when and how she would like to be involved putting the ball in her court.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?