Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
Evites: trendy or tacky?
Today, we live in a much more casual society: Some people text, e-mail, or use Cocodot.com or Paperless Post to send out invitations, and all are fine. If you e-mail an invite, send it two weeks in advance so people can plan. As long as good taste prevails, you can do anything.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?