Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
I got invited to an acquaintances wedding, do I have to reciprocate an invitation to my wedding?
You only have to reciprocate an acquaintance's wedding invitation if you are close and you are having a big wedding.
LATEST in Wedding Etiquette
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?