Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
John Cain Photography
Do I Have To Include My Fiancé's Sisters In The Bridal Party?
No, you do not have to include all family members in the bridal party. It’s something that you should be able to decide yourself- your most intimate people, your closest family and friends. If you would like them to be included in the wedding in some other way, consider asking them to participate in the bridal shower activities or give them a role in the ceremony.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?