Ask Colin: Wedding Etiquette
4 Eyes Photography
I will be remarrying after becoming a widow. My father walked me down the aisle at my first wedding but I would like my teenaged son to walk me down the aisle this time. What are your thoughts?
There are no rules when it comes to your wedding. Having your son walk you down the aisle is a great idea. I am sure your Dad will love it too.
- How to RSVP to a formal invitation?
- How to avoid Flower Girl mishaps on your wedding day?
- How to manage kids at a wedding?
- How do I make sure social media doesn't take over my wedding?
- When should thank you cards be sent?
- My parents are divorced, who should walk me down the aisle?