Ask Colin: Wedding Budget
Samuel Lippke Studios
What should I do if my dream wedding idea and budget conflict?
You need to cut the coat according to the cloth. Scale back your idea, reduce your guest count, or consider having your wedding on a weeknight or a Friday. This way you can negotiate better deals. Don’t go into debt for the sake of a wedding. I am sure no matter how you cut it, your wedding will be full of love and happiness.
- What is the biggest wedding budget don’t?
- If I'm planning my wedding on a budget is a tent wedding out of the question?
- How Much Should I Give As A Wedding Gift?
- Should We Get A Prenup?
- How should I approach the subject of who pays for what?
- How can I host a contemporary and chic destination wedding?