Ask Colin: Wedding Budget
My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding in Colorado since that is where we met. However, I do not think that all my extended family will be able to make it. I would like to get a feel for how many will be coming before we look at vendors as I have a large extended family and the number of guest could vary significantly. What would be an appropriate way to do this?
Ask a couple of trusted family members for advice. You cannot send out anything or else those who might not get invited could be offended.
- What is the biggest wedding budget don’t?
- What should I do if my dream wedding idea and budget conflict?
- If I'm planning my wedding on a budget is a tent wedding out of the question?
- How Much Should I Give As A Wedding Gift?
- Should We Get A Prenup?
- How should I approach the subject of who pays for what?