Ask Colin: Wedding Budget
If I'm planning my wedding on a budget is a tent wedding out of the question?
People seem to be misled when it comes to tenting. Tents themselves are not outrageously expensive. Most of the time, it’s what you fill it with that causes the price to escalate. I suggest if you are worried about budget, it’s best to go with a venue that comes equipped with tables, chairs, and everything you need for the night.
- What is the biggest wedding budget don’t?
- What should I do if my dream wedding idea and budget conflict?
- How Much Should I Give As A Wedding Gift?
- Should We Get A Prenup?
- How should I approach the subject of who pays for what?
- How can I host a contemporary and chic destination wedding?