Valentine's Day History
There are a few versions of how Valentine's Day came to be, all of which involve sword-weilding Romans and heroic men facing untimely and tragic deaths. There's one tale we can't ignore, however. Valentine, who was imprisoned for helping innocent captives escape, sent love letters to his beloved signed, "From Your Valentine". While the stories are vague, the message is clear: sending hand written notes is about as romantic as it gets. This Valentine's Day, we bring to you the designs of Kim Austin of Austin Press in San Francisco, who creates gorgeous handmade letterpressed materials on a 19th century old-style press. So sweet, how can we resist?
- 12 Late Night Wedding Snacks & Sips That Will Totally Hit The Spot
- 9 Heart-Warming Gifts To Thank Dad On Your Wedding Day
- 10 Wedding Planning Hacks That Will Make Your Life *So* Much Easier
- 11 Thoughtful Gift Ideas Your Mom Deserves On Your Wedding Day
- 8 Super Cute Pink Bridal Shower Favor Ideas That Benefit Breast Cancer Research
- Colin Cowie x Rosewood Sand Hill Event Studio Launch